Monday, July 30, 2012

Courage

Every once in a while you just need to do something different, out of the ordinary, and scary.  Everyone has courage, but not everyone chooses to use it.  I don't care if I don't live up to my full potential, or if I don't get a wonderful job and live in the lap of luxury with an amazing husband and kids who love me.  I could care less if I don't end up having a house at the beach that I visit every week and beautiful clothes and expensive jewelry.  I will be content as long as I can look back and honestly believe that I used up every ounce of courage available to me at that time.  As long I live my life with confidence, I won't have any regrets.  Every once in a while you just need to take a leap of faith and whisper to yourself "just do it." because it's not always better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment